The Community First Fox Cities Marathon Presented by Miron Construction is excited to see the first-ever Sure-Dry Shoutout Board on the course for Sunday’s ThedaCare Half Marathon and Community First Marathon participants. The only thing missing? Your messages!
“Sure-Dry is excited to be sponsoring the brand-new Fox Cities Marathon Sure-Dry Shoutout Board and be a part of such an amazing event”, explained Jamie Budiac, Sure-Dry general manager. “We understand how important a little encouragement can be and we can’t wait to see the reactions of the participants when they pass it on the course and see messages from their friends and family! We wish all participants the best as they complete the course this year!”
The Sure-Dry Shoutout Board will feature videos of loved ones and community members cheering on participants to help get them through one of the toughest portions of the full and half marathon courses.
That means you! There’s only a short time left to submit your video:
- Visit the official submission page
- Search for your participant
- Using your phone’s camera and microphone record a short 5-10 second message of encouragement. Video must be recorded horizontally
- Be sure to hit the green upload button when you’re happy with your message
- Use your participant’s name to get their attention and 1-2 sentences of support or encouragement
- Tell your participant to look for it at Riverside Park – or keep it a total secret! It’s up to you!
- The participant’s timing chip will help the board know when they are on their way and will use an algorithm to play each submitted video in a logical order