Become an expo vendor
HEALTH & WELLNESS EXPO
Location: UW-Oshkosh at Fox Cities
1478 Midway Road, Menasha, WI
Reach over 5,800 health and fitness enthusiasts at the Nutritional Healing Health & Wellness Expo – part of the Community First Fox Cities Marathon presented by Miron Construction. Our Expo gives you opportunities to build brand awareness, generate leads, and provide valuable information and product samples to attendees. Our participants are active, well-educated and health conscious women and men, with significant spending power.
Friday, September 15
10 am – 3 pm Vendor Move-In
4 pm – 8 pm Expo & Participant Packet Pick-Up
Saturday, September 16
9 am – 3:30 pm Expo & Participant Packet Pick-Up
3:30 pm – 5:30 pm Vendor Move-Out
- 60% female, 40% male
- 67% between the ages of 20-49
- 98% will recommend this event to other runners
- 96% from Wisconsin
- High Visibility Booth $500
- Corner Booth $600
- Electricity with extension cords $20
- Non-profit Organization rates will be considered based on availability.
Booth Rental Package Includes
- 10’ x 10’ booth with a black curtained 10’ backdrop & 3’ side rails
- One 8’ white draped table, two chairs
- Saturday vendor lunch is provided
- Custom Expo tents and display are welcome
- Interactive & experiential displays & activities encouraged
- NOTE: Booths with electrical access are available at an additional $20 charge.
WiFi will be available for vendors but you are encouraged to have a back-up plan if WiFi is unavailable or spotty.
On-site security is available during move-in, move-out and show hours. The expo area will be secure after hours. The Fox Cities Marathon assumes no responsibility for the loss of any articles, either during the show or during move-in/move-out periods.
Rules & Regulations
- Exhibitor agrees that management reserves the right to reject or restrict any exhibit.
- Exhibitor agrees that no refunds will be made to an exhibitor who fails to occupy space, and payment in full is the only guarantee of a booth.
- The Fox Cities Marathon assigns booths on a priority basis, with sponsors having first selection. Exhibitor agrees that booth assignments may be changed by management up to the start of move-in.
- Exhibitor agrees not to make undue noise or odor, use hazardous lights, cause damage to the building or booth equipment, or act in any manner deemed inappropriate by the management.
- Exhibitor agrees to be open and staffed during show hours.
- Exhibitor agrees not to sublet exhibit space.
- Exhibitor agrees that all belongings shall be removed from the Expo Hall by 5:30 pm, September 16, 2023.
- Exhibitors are permitted to sell products from their booths with the exception of the Exclusive listed products. We strongly encourage sampling and free demonstrations. Food sales are prohibited unless approved by Fox Cities Marathon management.
- Exhibitors are not to distribute literature outside of their booth area.
No race day or course literature distribution of any kind unless negotiated with the Fox Cities Marathon management.
- You must restrict marketing, display, and distribution of products to within the reserved booth(s) space, and you must not infringe on the space of other exhibitors, or block traffic in aisles or fire exits.
- Exhibitors are required to submit a Certificate of Insurance for $2,000,000.00 per occurrence, public liability and property damage, naming the Exhibitor, UW Oshkosh at Fox Valley and Fox Cities Marathon (FCM), their directors, sponsors or employees and all affiliates as Additional Insured. All certificates must be submitted prior to unloading.
- Exhibitor agrees to conform to Village of Fox Crossing and City of Menasha Fire Department rules and regulations.
- Exhibitor agrees that no exhibitor shall have authority to incur cost or liability for or against Fox Cities Marathon. Exhibitor shall pay all costs pertaining to moving in and moving out. Exhibitor shall be liable for all damages which they may cause to the building or otherwise in connection with their exhibit.
- Exhibitor agrees that in the case of war, fire, strike, government regulation, public enemy or other cause, the event or any part thereof may be prevented from being held. In that case, the management, in its sole discretion, shall refund to the applicant, his/her proportionate share of unused funds.
- Exhibitor agrees to assume all responsibility for loss, theft or destruction of goods or for personal injuries to himself, his employees, agents, representatives or visitors. He/she will save harmless the Fox Cities Marathon and the owner(s) of the exhibition facility from any and all liability in connection with any and all of the above.
- The Fox Cities Marathon reserves the right to final exhibitor approval.