Show your school spirit and win!
Participation is easy. Create a team for your school. Recruit others to join. Register and compete against schools similar in size in our weekend of events in person or virtually. Schools with the highest percentage of student participation in any of our events win and receive a reward TBD. In the past, schools could win school supplies valued at $1,000, $500 or $250. Prizes for 2021 are under development with our new sponsor McCain!
Students can participate in any weekend event to help your school win, but the most popular family-friendly events are:
- Guardian Kids Fun Run or Huggies® Diaper Dash & Toddler Trot – Plans are underway to offer these two events virtually with a special Race Kit so you can run your race or home, with your neighborhood, at your daycare or at your school. Registration will be opening soon.
- Ascension 5K Run/Walk on Saturday, September 18, 2021
There is NO COST TO YOUR SCHOOL and all participants receive a t-shirt, goodie bag, and medal! (Regular entry fees apply – but there is no additional cost for your school to be a part of the School Challenge)
All elementary, middle and high schools (public and parochial) in the Fox Cities and surrounding school districts are eligible to participate.
Get Started Today!
- Set up a McCain School Challenge Team for your school today!
- Join Your School’s Team during Individual Registration Process
- Team Captains: Click here to check on your School Challenge team
- Coming soon: Download 2021 McCain School Challenge Fillable Poster to promote the McCain School Challenge at your school
Contact us at [email protected] or 920-882-9499.