During the Community First Fox Cities Marathon presented by Miron Construction weekend of events, we bring together thousands of participants, volunteers, spectators, local businesses and community partners at eight events including a marathon, half marathon, relay marathon, 10K, 5K, kids events and an expo. As a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, the Community First Fox Cities Marathon gives back to area non-profits, community partners and running organizations. Over our 30-year history, the event has returned more than $1 million to the community.
The Community First Fox Cities Marathon Presented by Miron Construction inspires health, wellness and community … one step at a time.
Our Board of Directors
- Craig Sachs – Chair, Miron Construction
- Sue Pawlowski – Vice Chair, YMCA of the Fox Cities
- Megan Manahan – Secretary, ThedaCare
- Craig Gloudemans – Treasurer, Community First Credit Union
- William Albiero – OSMS
- Katie Halbach – Gold Cross Ambulance Service
- Open – PaceSetters
- Jan Peebles – Community Member
- Courtney Vosters – Orthopedic & Sports Institute of the Fox Valley
- James Richardson – Kimberly-Clark
- Jennifer Steinhoff – Ascension
- Scott Stielow – Bergstrom
- Tammy VanBeek – Guardian
Community First Credit Union SVP Oversight
- Amanda Secor
Thanks also to these members who recently rolled off the board. Steve and Gloria have served the marathon for many years and will continue to serve as volunteers. We couldn’t be more grateful!
- Gloria West– PaceSetters Running Club
- Steve Radich – Gold Cross Ambulance