Add energy, team spirit and wellness to your organization by building a team to compete in the Amcor Business Challenge.
At stake are bragging rights to be the organization in your size category to have the highest employee participation among the five in person events and four virtual events of the Community First Fox Cities Marathon presented by Miron Construction.
The top three organizations in each division will be determined by the highest percentage of total employees participating. The top organization in each division below receives a commemorative plaque and year-long bragging rights!
- Division 1 – More than 1,000 employees
- Division 2 – 501 – 1,000 employees
- Division 3 – 251 – 500 employees
- Division 4 – 250 and under employees
Our weekend of events takes place on September 16-18, 2022.
4 Easy Steps:
- Register your team name and team captain – Your team captain is the cheerleader and main point of contact within your organization. You and your employees are able to join your team during individual event registration.
- Invite employees to join the team – Your team members can run or walk as a team or individually in the Ascension 5K Run/Walk, SCHEELS 10K Run/Walk, Orthopedic & Sports Institute Relay Marathon, ThedaCare Half Marathon or Community First Fox Cities Marathon. And, if they prefer virtual, they can do the 5K, 10K, Half or Marathon with our virtual experience. We’ve created a Toolkit of resources and tips to help Team Captains spread the word, encourage participation, build team spirit, connect you with resources and keep the energy going! Team Captains can check team rosters here.
- Motivate your team – Keep your team on track with regular communications, incentives, and events.
- Celebrate! Race weekend is time to celebrate. Gather at the Start Line, cheer on your teammates, share the journey, see your team’s sign on the course, and afterwards get a team picture at Riverside Park.
<img src=”https://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/activity;xsp=4629273;ord=1?” width=”1″ height=”1″ border=”0″><br /><br />
Create a supportive team environment around a healthy activity that crosses all departments, jobs, locations
and shifts. Use the Amcor Business Challenge to celebrate and strengthen your team culture and enhance your employee’s experience. The Amcor Business Challenge:
- Creates a team building opportunity to connect around a common cause.
- Encourages an active workforce with benefits of improved health, energy, stamina, strength, concentration, creativity and confidence and decreased stress and anxiety.
- Team back bibs for all Amcor Business Challenge participants
- Signage at the OSMS Health & Wellness Expo recognizing all Amcor Business Challenge Teams
- Signage on the course (both Saturday and Sunday) celebrating your team, individually
- Finish Line (both Saturday and Sunday) Amcor Business Challenge Reunion Area for your team to gather and celebrate
- Of course, all participants receive all the benefits of their chosen race, including a shirt and medal
Amcor Business Challenge Toolkit
CREATE BUZZ, SPREAD THE WORD, BUILD YOUR TEAM
We’ve gathered tips, posts, ideas and tools to help you make the most of your participation in the Amcor Business Challenge. Use them for inspiration, send them out verbatim, or leverage them to come up with new original ideas.
- Toolkit – Coming soon
- Posters – Coming soon
- Logos – Fox Cities Marathon Color Logo (JPEG)
- TEAM Captains can check team rosters here.
- PaceSetters Training Runs
- Moms Run This Town/She Runs this Town Training Runs
- ThedaCare Training Guide
- Fleet Feet Fox Cities
AMCOR BUSINESS CHALLENGE TEAM CAPTAIN FAQs
- How do I get discount codes? Email us at [email protected]. We’ll customize your plan to engage as many of your employees as possible.
- Do all employees have to choose the same event? No, employees can register for their choice of 5K, 10K, half marathon, full marathon, or relay marathon.
- How can team captains communicate with registered teammates? Team captains will find the option to email registered team members in the Team Look-up
- Do all employees need to register at the same time? No, employees can register anytime up to race weekend.
- Can my organization fund part of our employees registration? Yes! If your organization would like to provide a full or partial payment for employees – just let us know! Email us at [email protected]. We’ll customize your plan to engage as many of your employees as possible.
- Do spouses, friends, or family count toward our participation total? No, participation totals are based on employee participation. However, friends, family and spouses are more then welcome to register and join you in any event. The more the merrier!
- Can team captains see who is registered for their team? Yes, use the Team Look-up tool.
- If an employee is already registered, how do they become part of our team? Registered participants can contact the marathon at [email protected] or [email protected].