The Fox Cities area is home to many great running clubs and each one has its own personality and style. Want to join a running club but don’t know where to start? We have created a list of the best running clubs in the Fox Cities to help you find the perfect fit:
- pdsF.U.S.I.O.N. – pdsF.U.S.I.O.N. is a group of women brought together with intention and purpose to own their personal running journey and the journey of the other women, united around self-confidence. They give themselves permission to promote their self-care, offer no excuses and exude strength to bring it every day. They believe in their own dreams, offering encouragement to support the dreams and goals of women within their crew. They are one team with a shared vision to seek ideas to have humility and be fiercely loyal.
- Running Water Cities – The goal of this club is to expand work-week fitness, meet fellow runners and support local businesses and communities. What more could you want? All paces are welcome, and routes are designed so you can easily shave off a mile or two if needed. This club starts and ends from different locations within the Oshkosh area (AKA Water City).
- Team RWB – Team Red, White and Blue is a social and athletic organization dedicated to getting veterans connected and active in their local communities. The best part of Team RWB is that you do not have to be a veteran to join. If you are a veteran, you will receive a free eagle shirt. Wearing the eagle is a symbol of supporting each other and community members. Team RWB enjoys various activities besides running such as rucking, hiking, swimming, yoga and more. This club is always looking to add more eagles to its ranks.
- Moms RUN This Town / She RUNS This Town – Moms RUN This Town/She RUNS This Town (MRTT/SRTT) was created by Pam Burrus when she realized that she didn’t have a single friend to run with. After taking a break from running and focusing more on walking with her mom friends, she started to feel guilty that she needed to get back out there. In 2010, she ran a race with three of her other friends and the idea started there to create a running group. One thing led to another and MRTT/SRTT now has chapters across the United States, including a local Fox Cities chapter of more than 4,300 moms and women. Do you live a little north or south of the Fox Cities? Green Bay has a chapter of more than 1,200 women and Oshkosh has its own chapter of more than 250 members as well.
- PaceSetters of the Fox Cities – The PaceSetters of the Fox Cities is made up of active individuals and families with the common interest of friendships, exercise, and better health and nutrition. It was started in 1983 and they are still running (and walking). They provide guidance in training for events just like the Community First Fox Cities Marathon presented by Miron Construction and will be by your side on race day too.
- Fleet Feet Running Club – Whether you already identify as part of the Fleet Feet family or you are looking for a running family, they would love to have you! No matter where you are at in your running journey, Fleet Feet has got you covered. With their experience, product knowledge and training skills they know how to prepare you for any running event you have on the horizon.
If you live closer to Madison or Milwaukee, take a look at these running clubs in your area.
- Movin’ Shoes – Madison, WI
- Berkeley Running Company – Madison, WI
- Fleet Feet – Sun Prairie, WI
- The Run Club – Milwaukee, WI
Did we miss your running club? Comment below to recognize other great running clubs in Wisconsin.