The PaceSetters and Community First Fox Cities Marathon present Carrie Miller.
- Wednesday, May 29
- 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Community First Credit Union, 1575 Dresang Way, Neenah, WI
Carrie is an experienced pacer and personal run coach certified by the USATF and RRCA. She’s run 38 full marathons including 9 Boston Marathons as well as 50 and 100 mile ultras. She and her husband Paul have 5 young children.
At this event you’ll learn:
- Maintaining Balance – Moms Run This Town/She Runs This Town joins Carrie for questions and answers.
- Physical Aspects of Training – Learn specifics of a training plan.
- Mental Training – How to do this and why it’s so important.
- Race Day Specifics – You’ve trained hard. Now set your mental and physical goal and crush it!
There will be plenty of time for Q&A of the speakers and marathon staff. You’ll be able to check out the latest walking and running shoes. Refreshments will be served and every attendee will be entered in for a chance to win:
- FREE pair of running shoes.
- FREE entry for either the Community First Fox Cities Marathon or the ThedaCare Half Marathon!
Stay up to date on this event and other marathon news with the Course Connection. Sign up today!